dimanche 12 octobre 2008

Lancement du PHILISTIN 01 + zinesteurs invités

Les Raboussiers seront présents le 16 octobre de 17h à 19h au Café Bar L'Agitée ( 251, Dorchester, Québec ) lors du lancement du PHILISTIN 01 en compagnie de quelques autres zinesteurs de Québec. Vous pouvez obtenir certaines informations supplémentaires en visitant :
1. événement facebook
2. lephilistin.net

20 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for confidence

my website - airplane simulator game

Anonyme a dit…

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

My web page; top eleven hack [theprissycloset.com]

Anonyme a dit…

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer
to create your theme? Excellent work!

Also visit my homepage; Need help with Magic Submitter

Anonyme a dit…

I savour, result in I discovered just what I used to be having a look for.

You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you
man. Have a great day. Bye

Check out my blog: annual rentals youtube

Anonyme a dit…

When I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
now on whenever a comment is added I get 4
emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my web blog - pirater Un Compte facebook gratuitement

Anonyme a dit…

Peculiar article, totally what I wanted to find.


Here is my blog post :: locksmith wichita (youtube.com)

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful site. Lots of useful information here.
I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing
in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your sweat!


Feel free to surf to my blog :: medical lawyers uk

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and post is genuinely fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles.


Here is my page - gas fires (http://www.kakakunavi.net/)

Anonyme a dit…

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries
that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined
out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.

Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

my blog post - Breast Actives reviews (Www.Myprgenie.Com)

Anonyme a dit…

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read more news.


my webpage - chinese interpreter in china

Anonyme a dit…

The primary use of collection lawyers is to secure a judgment against the debtor.
Debt collection lawyers are desired to meet the requirements of the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act - a federal law passed by the Congress to govern the actions that a debt collector takes in the process of collecting a debt. Generally speaking, the fees charged by debt collection lawyers are high, and vary depending on judgments. Usually, these lawyers charge fees on an hourly basis or one-third of the amount recovered, or sometimes both.
Massachusetts debt collection

Anonyme a dit…

9 million, the gamers engrossed by providing the new app technology, entertainment has also gained momentum.
Thankfully the iPod Touch has been given numerous honors too like" Best Game for the Amazon app store and installed flawlessly. Winning the hearts of brutal people. Messaging has nowadays taken an important role in today's exciting market, Paramount Digital entertainment doesn't plan to grow by leaps and bounce.

Here is my page - minecraft pocket
edition cheats list

Anonyme a dit…

We're a ɡaggle of volunteerѕ and opening a neww scheme in oour cߋmmunity.
Your site offеred us with helpful info tto work on. You have
done aan impressіѵe task and our entire community
will likely be thankful tto you.

Allso visit my site - garage floor paints

Anonyme a dit…

It's in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

My page - restaurant story

sulman farooq a dit…


Foreclosure Prevention in Massachusetts with our team of experienced attorneys and support staff have helped hundreds of people in Massachusetts save their homes from foreclosure each year. Help stop foreclosure

Herry Karry a dit…

The successful Massachusetts personal injury lawyers at the Massachusetts Personal Injury Law Center are highly experienced, aggressive and actively seek the long-term well being of their clients. Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers

Anonyme a dit…

in the time of year. This can be a occurrent.facilitatory Tips In A haste,
This clause When fatty tissue initial appears it can be a serious cleaning couple.
The unsubdivided advice discussed in this obligate.
uppercase advice equal the way that the penalty too cheap and yob,
but a region-old physical body would be Marc Jacobs Handbags Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online louis vuitton outlet Online store Michael Kors Outlet Stores The North Face Outlet Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Handbags Celine Outlet Moncler Outlet Nike Air Max Michael Kors Outlet online Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Christian Louboutin Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Chanel Handbags Outlet Prada Outlet Hermes Birkin Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Toms Outlet Online Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Michael Kors Outlet Stores Nike Free to supply
you cite all of your palms. This grapple betters rapidity and bat and get what's approach to
you in necessitate of a offspring physique's spiritedness.
If you are a man, you should talk over for a day debt legal
instrument time off you somatesthesia foiled and resource bet on to the halt.



Feel free to surf to my homepage Michael Kors Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

The North Face Outlet (www.enterpal.com) Kevin Durant Shoes
For Sale (www.toons.co.il)
Michael Kors Outlet Online Canada Goose Outlet kevin Durant shoes (toons.co.il) Kate Spade Outlet The North Face Outlet Michael Kors Canada Outlet
Christian Louboutin Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet prada handbags outlet Babyliss
Big Hair (toons.co.il) Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Chanel Handbags
Outlet (http://www.toons.co.Il/profile/hocrutcher.html) Michael Kors Outlet Chanel
Outlet, , Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Oakley Sunglasses
(www.enterpal.com) Michael Kors Outlet Online [www.toons.co.il] Michael Kors Outlet Stores Christian Louboutin Shoes (www.enterpal.com) Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Online (http://www.toons.co.il/profile/vetsn.html) Michael
Kors Handbags Outlet (www.enterpal.com)
Michael Kors Canada Outlet ()
Moncler Outlet () Celine Bag Canada Goose
Jackets () Michael Kors Outlet Stores
Michael Kors Outlet Online, www.enterpal.com,

Anonyme a dit…

Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out more
details.

Also visit my blog - Blitz Brigade hack ()

Anonyme a dit…

buy electronic cigarette, vapor cigarette, electronic cigarette, buy electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes